Bay Media (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (ABN:51122061670) provides a ten-year warranty on BannerSaver™ against product design, manufacturing, and its wind-spilling capabilities as outlined in the BannerSaver™ Wind Tunnel Test Report and assuming proper installation methods have been adhered to.
During this warranty period, Bay Media will replace or repair BannerSaver™. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is in lieu of all other warranties either expressed or implied for a period of ten years from the date of purchase. Bay Media will not warrant the following:
- SHIPPING; customer is to bear all shipping expense to return the unit to Bay Media.
- LABOR; customer is to bear all costs associated with the removal or installation.
- DAMAGE; caused by misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, alterations, corrosive environments and any other abnormal service conditions. This warranty specifically does not include product damage due to weather conditions rated F-0) and higher (65 mph) on the national Weather Service Fujita Scale.
Claims against the warranty must include:
- Clear pictures of installations, including proper banding; and
- Bureau of Meteorolgy reporting based on the day of inquiry.
BannerSaver™ customers recognize that performance related products like BannerSaver™ require occasional maintenance including checking for loose banding and/or the replacement of bands. Bay Media encourages customers to remove light pole banners from poles when a known F-0 or higher storm is expected.
- The customer is responsible for all wall mounted installations and warranties do not apply due to the wide variation in walls.
- Domestic (Australia) sales to resellers and end-users are made upon the explicit, mutual understanding that all installations will be within Australia unless previously agreed upon in writing.